- Management Trainee Program
- Graduate Engineering Trainee Program
- Graduate Sales Trainee Program
- Job Vacancies
In line with our global Talent Sustainability imperative to nurture robust future leaders who will support our sustained business growth, Suntory PepsiCo Management Trainee Program aims to identify, build and develop young talent. We select the best-educated, creative and dynamic graduates for the program, to become our future leaders.
Since its inception in 2006, previous generations of the MTP now hold key managerial positions in Suntory PepsiCo, contributing to our vision to become $1 billion company in 2018.
Management Trainee Program 2017 - LET YOUR TRUE SELF SHINE
From the ocean of Beverages industry, Suntory PepsiCo Vietnam rises up like a giant tree, healthily grow up and shine.
Different colors represent the unique characteristics of each individual, that they can LET TRUE SELF SHINE professionally and personally at SPVB. Here we embrace and respect diversity that boosts individuals to GROW their FULL potential, and LIVE life to the FULLEST.
We have a great workplace that will NUTURE your TALENT, STRENGTHEN your IDENTITY to the maximum level and EMPOWER you to learn, grow up with a brilliant career.
Come and join with us, leave your finger print on and make our tree bigger and bigger. LET YOUR TRUESELF SHINE from NOW.
Our MTP will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Explore your career in a fast-moving, versatile, and innovative business setting
- Work in a dynamic and professional environment and be member of a strong and committed organization
- Experience intensive, systematic and challenging training and development programs at Suntory PepsiCo
- Become Suntory PepsiCo future leader
In order to be successful as a Management Trainee, you have to :
- Have a good academic background
- Pass all training and development assessments
- Demonstrate of aptitude in relevant skills
- Be a fast-learner and highly innovative.
- Be able to adapt to organizational culture and a new business environment
- Be committed to own as well as organization's developments
- Be a good team player